SHOW NOTES: EPISODE #11 | Saying No.
Are there benefits to saying no?
In this episode, Siona and Jenn define what “no” means to them, and why they might need to say it. Also stick around to hear about some ‘jobs gone wrong’, and how they’re dealing with burnout.
Topics discussed In this Episode:
- Defining “No”
- Are there benefits to saying no?
- Are you being taken advantage of?
- Sticking up for yourself
- Jobs gone wrong
- Ending contracts that no longer fit your business model
- Does saying no hurt your reputation?
- Leaving room for YES
- “You can do anything, but you can’t do everything”
More from Siona at Hutchings & Co
More from Jenn at something simple
Want to chat with us? Come be a guest on our Podcast! Whether you want to come to our studio, or record remotely, send us a request and we will make it happen!
Leave us a review!
Love what we have to say, or have some pointers on how we can improve? Leave us a review on iTunes!