SHOW NOTES: EPISODE #19 | GETTING LOWBALLED
by |Jun. 11, 2019 | The Nitty Gritty Podcast
Being lowballed in the creative industry can feel pretty defeating. In this episode, Jenn and Siona discuss the importance of being confident in the value of your time and service.
Topics discussed In this Episode:
- Understand why your prices are what they are (0:52)
- Believe in yourself – your time is valuable! (4:58)
- You’re offering a solution that they need (6:12)
- Confidence and consistency are key (7:09)
- Reflecting as a self-taught entrepreneur (9:11)
- Education doesn’t come from sitting in a classroom (10:55)
- You can’t tailor your prices to everyone (11:30)
- Truthfully putting something on sale (15:51)
- Not everyone will be willing to pay your prices (18:18)
- Call to action (20:12)
More from Siona at Hutchings & Co
More from Jenn at something simple
Want to chat with us? Come be a guest on our Podcast! Whether you want to come to our studio, or record remotely, send us a request and we will make it happen!
Leave us a review!
Love what we have to say, or have some pointers on how we can improve? Leave us a review on iTunes!