SHOW NOTES: EPISODE #20 | WORKING ON THE BUSINESS
This week, Jenn and Siona discuss the challenge of holding yourself accountable for your own business growth, and the benefits of finding the time, determining priorities and bouncing ideas with business besties!
Topics discussed In this Episode:
- “Making time” vs “finding time” (0:37)
- Working ON your business vs working IN your business (1:18)
- When you don’t work on your business, it shows (4:29)
- Accountability (5:30)
- Bounce ideas off of us! (6:50)
- Find something that works (7:31)
- What do we do? (8:42)
- It should be enjoyable (13:19)
- Planning your quarter (13:55)
- You’re in charge of your own business growth (15:58)
- Turning “I don’t have the time” into “It’s not a priority” (19:40)
- Call to action (22:19)
Resources Discussed This Episode
Bouncing ideas off of others – Episode #18: Collaboration
More from Siona at Hutchings & Co
More from Jenn at something simple
Want to chat with us? Come be a guest on our Podcast! Whether you want to come to our studio, or record remotely, send us a request and we will make it happen!
Leave us a review!
Love what we have to say, or have some pointers on how we can improve? Leave us a review on iTunes!